ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor (VG28UQL1A) - UHD (3840 x 2160), Fast IPS, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, G-SYNC Compatible, FreeSync Premium, Eye Care, DCI-P3 90%,BLACKView on Amazon
BenQ MOBIUZ EX3210U Gaming Monitor 32" 4K UHD 144Hz 1ms w/Remote | IPS | HDRi | AdobeRGB | P3 | Freesync Premium Pro | Height, Swivel & Tilt | 2.1 Audio & Subwoofer | Noise-Cancelling Mic | HDMI 2.1View on Amazon
PHILIPS Momentum 559M1RYV 55’’ 4K HDR Gaming, Designed for Xbox, 4K @ 120Hz (PC @ 144Hz), Low Latency, HDR 1000, Bowers & Wilkins Speakers, Ambiglow, 4Yr Advanced Replacement, BlackView on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix 32” HDMI 2.1 DSC Gaming Monitor (XG32UQ) - 4K UHD (3840 x 2160), Fast IPS, 160Hz, 1ms, G-SYNC compatible, FreeSync Premium Pro, DisplayPort, USB, HDMI, DisplayHDR600, Variable OverdriveView on Amazon
GIGABYTE M32U 32" 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible Gaming Monitor, SS IPS, 3840x2160 Display, 1ms Response Time (MPRT), 1x Display Port 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type CView on Amazon
SAMSUNG UJ59 Series 32-Inch 4K UHD (3840x2160) Computer Monitor, HDMI, Display Port, Eye Saver/Flicker Free Mode, FreeSync (LU32J590UQNXZA)View on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix 27” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQR) - UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, DisplayHDR 400, DCI-P3 90%, G-SYNC Compatible, Eye Care, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0View on Amazon
SAMSUNG 28" Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor, 4K UHD LED Display, HDR 400, 144Hz, G-Sync and FreeSync Premium Support, Front Light Panels, LS28AG700NNXZA, BlackView on Amazon
ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) - UHD (3840 x 2160), 144Hz, 1ms, HDMI 2.1, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, FreeSync™ Premium Pro, DisplayHDR1000, DCI-P3 90%, DisplayPort, USB,WHITEView on Amazon
Dell 32 Inch 4K Monitor, UHD (3840 x 2160), 60Hz, Dual HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, 4ms Gray-to-Gray in Extreme Mode, 1.07 Billion Colors, SE3223Q - BlackView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What features should I look for in a 4K monitor for Xbox Series X?
When selecting a 4K monitor for your Xbox Series X, consider the following features:
- 4K resolution: Ensure the monitor supports a native 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) for sharp and detailed visuals.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): Look for monitors with HDR support to enhance color accuracy and contrast for a more immersive gaming experience.
- Refresh rate: Consider a monitor with a high refresh rate (e.g., 120Hz or higher) for smoother gameplay and reduced motion blur.
- Response time: Opt for a monitor with a low response time (e.g., 1ms or lower) to minimize input lag and ensure quick, responsive gameplay.
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR): Check if the monitor supports technologies like AMD FreeSync or NVIDIA G-SYNC for smoother and tear-free gaming.
- Connectivity options: Ensure the monitor has HDMI 2.1 ports to take full advantage of the Xbox Series X's capabilities and support features like 4K at 120Hz.
2. Can I use any 4K monitor with Xbox Series X?
Yes, you can use any 4K monitor with Xbox Series X as long as it has an HDMI port. However, for the best gaming experience, it's recommended to choose a monitor with features optimized for gaming, such as high refresh rates, low response times, and HDR support.
3. What screen size is ideal for a 4K monitor for Xbox Series X?
The ideal screen size for a 4K monitor depends on personal preference and viewing distance. Larger screens, such as 27 inches or more, can provide a more immersive experience, but they may require a larger viewing area. Consider your gaming setup and the distance between you and the monitor to determine the screen size that suits you best.
4. Are curved 4K monitors suitable for Xbox Series X?
Curved 4K monitors can enhance immersion and provide a more immersive viewing experience. However, their suitability for Xbox Series X depends on personal preference. Some gamers enjoy the immersive feel of a curved monitor, while others prefer a flat screen for gaming. Consider your preferences and test different options if possible before making a decision.
5. Can I use a 4K TV instead of a monitor for Xbox Series X?
Yes, you can use a 4K TV instead of a monitor for Xbox Series X. 4K TVs often provide larger screens and may offer additional features like built-in speakers and smart TV capabilities. However, keep in mind that TVs typically have higher input lag compared to monitors. If competitive gaming or low input lag is important to you, consider a monitor specifically designed for gaming.
6. Which brands offer the best 4K monitors for Xbox Series X?
Several brands offer high-quality 4K monitors suitable for Xbox Series X gaming. Some reputable brands known for their gaming monitors include ASUS, LG, Acer, BenQ, and Samsung. These brands often prioritize features like high refresh rates, low response times, and gaming-specific technologies.
7. Can I connect multiple monitors to Xbox Series X?
No, Xbox Series X does not support multiple monitors. It can only output video to a single display at a time. If you want to use multiple monitors, you would need a PC setup with extended display capabilities.
8. Where can I purchase the best 4K monitors for Xbox Series X?
You can purchase 4K monitors for Xbox Series X from various retailers, both online and offline. Consider reputable electronics stores, online marketplaces like Amazon, and dedicated gaming monitor retailers. Read reviews, compare prices, and check for deals to find the best option that suits your budget and preferences.