Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard, Tactile Responsive Typing, Backlighting, Bluetooth, USB-C, Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Metal Build - GraphiteView on Amazon
SELORSS Clear 366 Kinds RGB Acrylic Tilted Full Size Computer Keyboard Holder,PC Keyboard Stand Tray Holder for Easy Ergonomic Typing and Working at Home and Office Upgraded VersionView on Amazon
Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard And Mouse Combo For Windows, 2.4 GHz Wireless, Compact Mouse, 8 Multimedia And Shortcut Keys, For PC, Laptop - BlackView on Amazon
Colorful Wireless Computer Keyboards Mouse Combos, UBOTIE Polychrome Round Keycaps Retro PC Keyboards 2.4GHz Radio Frequency Connection with Optical Mouse(Green-Black)View on Amazon
Logitech G 213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard, LIGHTSYNC RGB Backlit Keys, Spill-Resistant, Customizable Keys, Dedicated Multi-Media Keys – BlackView on Amazon
- BrandLogitech G
Logitech MK470 Slim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Modern Compact Layout, Ultra Quiet, 2.4 GHz USB Receiver, Plug n' Play Connectivity, Compatible with Windows - RoseView on Amazon
Wireless Switch Controller for Switch/Lite/OLED Controller, Switch Controller with a Mouse Touch Feeling on Back Buttons, Extra Switch Pro Controller with Wake-up,Programmable, Turbo FunctionView on Amazon
MOFII Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Blue Retro Keyboard with Round Keycaps, 2.4GHz Dropout-Free Connection, Cute Wireless Mouse for PC/Laptop/Mac/Windows XP/7/8/10 (Blue-Colorful)View on Amazon
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Full Size Slim Thin Wireless Keyboard Mouse with Numeric Keypad with On/Off Switch on Both Keyboard and Mouse - White & SilverView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. What should I look for when choosing a keyboard for working from home?
When selecting a keyboard for remote work, consider the following factors:
- Ergonomics: Look for keyboards with an ergonomic design that promotes comfortable typing and reduces strain on your wrists and hands.
- Connectivity: Choose between wired or wireless keyboards based on your preference and setup. Wireless keyboards provide more flexibility.
- Key layout and size: Consider the layout (QWERTY, AZERTY, etc.) and size of the keys. Some keyboards offer additional features like multimedia keys or programmable buttons.
- Typing experience: Look for keyboards with a good tactile feel and responsive keys that offer a satisfying typing experience.
- Noise level: Consider the noise level of the keyboard. Some keyboards have quieter keys, which can be beneficial if you need to work in a shared or noise-sensitive environment.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the keyboard is compatible with your operating system (Windows, macOS, Linux, etc.) and any specific software requirements you may have.
2. What types of keyboards are available for working from home?
There are various types of keyboards available, including:
- Standard keyboards: These keyboards have a traditional layout and are suitable for general office work.
- Mechanical keyboards: Mechanical keyboards use individual switches for each key, providing a tactile typing experience and durability.
- Ergonomic keyboards: Ergonomic keyboards are designed to reduce strain and promote better posture during typing by providing a more natural hand and wrist position.
- Compact keyboards: Compact keyboards are smaller in size and often lack a dedicated number pad, making them more portable and space-efficient.
- Wireless keyboards: Wireless keyboards offer freedom of movement and are typically connected via Bluetooth or a USB receiver.
3. Are there any recommended keyboard brands for working from home?
Several reputable keyboard brands cater to different preferences and requirements. Some popular brands known for their quality and diverse options include Logitech, Microsoft, Das Keyboard, Corsair, and Razer. Research and read reviews to find the brand that suits your needs and preferences.
4. Can I use a keyboard with my laptop for working from home?
Yes, most keyboards can be easily connected to laptops via USB or Bluetooth, allowing you to enjoy a more comfortable typing experience. Ensure that the keyboard you choose is compatible with your laptop's operating system.
5. Can I customize the keyboard layout or program specific keys?
Some keyboards offer customization options, allowing you to remap keys or program specific functions or shortcuts. This can be useful for improving productivity and adapting the keyboard to your specific work needs. Check the keyboard's specifications or software compatibility to determine if customization options are available.
Remember to consider your personal preferences, work requirements, and budget when selecting a keyboard for working from home. Trying out different keyboard types and models can help you determine the best fit for your typing style and comfort.