Infratech CD6024SS Dual Element - 6000 Watt Electric Patio Heater - C Series, Voltage: 240, Finish Color: Stainless SteelView on Amazon
Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential, Slate GrayView on Amazon
- BrandAmazon Basics
Patio Heater, EAST OAK 50,000 BTU Outdoor Patio Heater with Table Design, Stainless Steel Burner, Triple Protection System, Wheels, Outdoor Heater for Commercial and Residential, 2022 Upgrade, BronzeView on Amazon
- BrandEAST OAK
FOOWIN Pyramid Patio Propane Heater, 2 in 1 Patio Propane Heater with Detachable table, 48,000 Btu Patio Outdoor Heater Gift Waterproof Cover ,Quartz Glass Tube Propane Heater (Hammered Bronze)View on Amazon
Cuisinart COH-500 Portable Tabletop Patio, 11,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Heater with Safety Tilt Switch and Burner Screen Guard, 30 sq. Foot Heat Range, BlackView on Amazon
Dr Infrared Heater DR-238 Carbon Infrared Outdoor Heater for Restaurant, Patio, Backyard, Garage, and Decks, Standard, BlackView on Amazon
- BrandDr Infrared Heater
Briza Infrared Patio Heater - Electric Patio Heater - Outdoor Heater - Indoor/Outdoor Heater - Wall Heater - Garage Heater - Portable Heater - 1500W - use with Stand - Mount to Ceiling/Wall)View on Amazon
- BrandBALI OUTDOORS
- BrandBromic Heating
Last update on Jun 1, 2023 8:39 AM / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Why should I consider a small patio heater?
Small patio heaters are ideal for compact outdoor spaces such as balconies, small patios, or decks. They provide warmth and comfort, extending the usability of your outdoor area during cooler seasons or chilly evenings.
2. What features should I look for in a small patio heater?
When selecting a small patio heater, consider the following features:
- Size and Portability: Look for a compact and lightweight design that is easy to move and store.
- Heating Capacity: Assess the heating capacity of the heater, measured in BTUs (British Thermal Units), to ensure it can effectively warm the desired area.
- Fuel Type: Small patio heaters are available in various fuel types, including propane, natural gas, and electric. Choose the fuel type that suits your preferences and meets the available fuel options in your outdoor space.
- Safety Features: Look for heaters with safety features such as tip-over protection, automatic shut-off, and protective grills to ensure safe operation.
- Adjustable Settings: Opt for heaters with adjustable heat settings or temperature control to customize the warmth according to your comfort level.
- Durability: Consider patio heaters made from sturdy materials that can withstand outdoor conditions and offer resistance to elements like rust or corrosion.
- Ease of Use: Look for user-friendly features such as easy ignition, control knobs, and hassle-free maintenance.
3. Can I use a small patio heater indoors?
No, small patio heaters are designed for outdoor use only. Indoor use of patio heaters can lead to carbon monoxide buildup and other safety hazards. Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines and use the heater in well-ventilated outdoor spaces.
4. Can I use a small patio heater on a covered patio or under an umbrella?
It is not recommended to use patio heaters on covered patios or under umbrellas unless the manufacturer specifically states that it is safe to do so. The heat emitted by the heater needs proper ventilation to dissipate, and using it in enclosed or covered spaces can lead to fire hazards or damage to the structure.
5. How do I maintain a small patio heater?
Maintenance requirements vary depending on the type of patio heater. Propane and natural gas heaters may require periodic fuel refills or tank replacements. Electric heaters typically require less maintenance. Regularly clean the heater, inspect the fuel lines (if applicable), and follow the manufacturer's instructions for maintenance and storage.
6. Can small patio heaters withstand outdoor weather conditions?
Small patio heaters are designed to withstand outdoor weather conditions, but their durability may vary. Look for heaters with weather-resistant materials and coatings to protect against rust, corrosion, or fading. It's also advisable to store the heater in a dry place or use a protective cover when not in use.
7. Can I adjust the heat output of a small patio heater?
Yes, many small patio heaters offer adjustable heat output or temperature control settings. This allows you to customize the warmth according to your preference and the outdoor conditions.
8. Can I use a small patio heater in windy conditions?
Using a patio heater in windy conditions can affect its performance and may cause safety hazards. It's recommended to use the heater in a sheltered or less windy area. Some patio heaters come with wind guards or screens to protect the flame from wind interference.
9. Can I find small patio heaters that match my outdoor decor?
Yes, small patio heaters are available in various designs and finishes to complement your outdoor decor. Look for options that match your style preferences, whether it's a sleek modern design or a more traditional look.
10. Where can I purchase the best small patio heaters?
You can purchase small patio heaters from home improvement stores, outdoor retailers, online marketplaces, and directly from manufacturers. It's advisable to read customer reviews, compare prices and features, and choose a reputable brand that offers reliable customer support and warranty coverage.